Thursday, October 22, 2009

you could call this an introduction.

Hello.

My name is Madelyn. I live in Bloomington, MN. I am 22 years old. The rest will come with time.

An explanation...

I have made this blog because I have decided the things I am experiencing in life right now are interesting, to say the least. I am at an in between point in my life with little direction and I have a feeling I am not the only one in this predicament.

And elaboration...

I graduated from college 5 months ago. I received my Bachelor of Arts in Communication with a minor in English and a certificate in Conflict Analysis and Resolution. What I have come to realize is, what does all of that add up to? My answer, I have no idea. Luckily, I do have a job. I work in a medical device company doing nothing that involves my degree.

I moved to MN from WI for this job, and I have had a back and forth internal conflict about whether to stay here or go back home, the war of the head and heart. Head has won for now and I am staying.

I never saw the movie Post Grad but I wonder if it was anything like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment