Friday, May 14, 2010

Making Decisions.

So here's the deal...

As I mentioned in my last post I had big news to share today.

I am moving back to Wisconsin.

This has been in the works for a while but I obviously couldn't share with you until I had given my two weeks notice to my work place. And I did just that on Thursday.

I was SO nervous. I don't like letting people down, and since I was working for my uncle's company, I felt like I was letting him down, but I know I did the right thing.

I had been going back and forth with the idea. Should I stay? Should I go? Am I giving up? Will I be happier? I made the choice I knew was best for me. I am going back to live with my mom and sister and I have no job lined up. As bad as that sounds, it is better than staying here. I can honestly say I was lonely for the last year.I don't think I have ever been legitimately lonely ever in my life, until this year.

I can say that I have grown as a person. I have learned a lot about myself and have a new found independence, confidence, and all around peace of mind.

That is really all I have to say about the whole moving home thing for now. I will keep you updated on how the work place is. I haven't felt the repercussions yet, as no one but my boss knows. I have a feeling it will come up at our Monday morning meeting. We will see!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait until you come back!!!! We'll have to have some photo shoots too! hahaha and the lovely thrifting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on making a decision. It sounds like exactly what you need right now!!!

    ReplyDelete