Wednesday, March 31, 2010

April Showers...

My favorite season is here! Thunderstorm Season! Today officially marks my first Thunderstorm of the year. I love waking up to the sound of thunder and the flash of lightning. I picked out a few of my favorite Etsy items that I think would be a great addition to my season preparation. I encourage you to check out these items and the shops!



Read from Left to Right

1. Orange Umbrella

2. Umbrella Coffee Cozy

3. Yellow Rain Shoes

4. Art Deco Umbrella Stand

5. 1895 Lightning Photographs

6. "Thunderstorms are Amazing" button

7. Rainy London Day Bag

8. Lightning Bolt Necklace

9. Twiggy Style Orange Raincoat

PS: I started this blog March 31st, but posted it on April 13th. Ughhh I would have much rather have it come up as April 13th... If you have any tips on how to change it - let me know! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment