Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Revenge of the Monday's

Yes I know today is Tuesday, but yesterday was a Monday and boy was it rough.

Let me start by saying that I am emotional being. I always have been and always will be. When I am sad, I cry. When I am happy, I cry. When I get hurt, I cry. When I'm angry, I cry, and when I am frustrated, I cry. There are probably even more emotions to explain how much I cry, but I think you get the picture.

To be stereotypical for a second- when it comes to crying, I am such a girl.

And you know how sometimes you can feel a cry coming, not the shake in the voice, say one more word and I am going to cry feeling, but the I have a lot going on and if I have another crazy day I may just let it out kind of feeling. Well when I feel that happening I purposely watch the Lifetime channel or some sad movie to get the cry out so to avoid public humiliation.

Well, I guess I waited too long this time. Yesterday, while at work, I got mad/frustrated/angry and a little anxious....oh no. I cried. I cried in front of my 2 bosses and two co-workers. They don't know me well enough to know that I cry, it's what I do. They continued to discuss things with me while I was crying, making the crying worse. Finally I ended the conversation and went to my cubicle and continued to cry. This time crying because I had cried in front of them. (I told you I cry for many reasons).

Anyways, the day is over and today is another day. I felt the situation was blog worthy because this is a documentation of my life after college and the first work cry is important. Haha

1 comment:

  1. I get it, you cry :)
    But thats ok, at least it is done and over!

    The shoes in my giveaway are from thrifted wool- i think it was a mens wool shirt :)

    ReplyDelete