Thursday, March 18, 2010

50% off to 100% hott!

So, I was shopping at the wonderful Mall of America and I came across these beautiful shoes. Let's not concentrate on the fact that I went to the mall to by one thing and one thing only and some how these ended up in my bags. Yes, I said bags with an s. I obviously cannot go to a mall and just buy one thing. I mean honestly, how could you pass them up if they are 50% off??

And here is the reason they were on sale. That hole, that hole that I can put my finger through and definitely ruin the whole look of the shoe. No worries though, I knew it was there. My crafty side of the brain got working and I knew I would figure something out.

Then today, Craft ENvy, a blog I follow, posted a shoe re-vamp blog. And I was inspired! Below is the final result!















I love them! Hopefully I can pull them off. I don't know if you guys know this but I am just short of 6 feet tall and these shoes have 4 inch heels. Haha I like to make a statement! :) I made last minute plans to visit family this weekend and Saturday I need to dress up, I hope I can find an outfit for these to work with. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Those are SEXAY shoes. I love them. And I love them even more with the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, yeah second photo of them with your redo- awesome!
    i see you got linkwithin on too :) hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, i just saw this and thought you might like this tutorial!
    http://cantaloupecorner.blogspot.com/2010/03/flowe-bud-drum-light-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete