Thursday, March 11, 2010

Home is where the heart is....Etsy Edition

I was born and raised in Wisconsin- that is where my heart has always been and will always be.

I did what every college graduate aspires to do, moved to the city.


Now I have learned that I am working full time just so I can afford to fly home as often as possible.


But, it really isn't all that bad. I have learned so much about myself and proved to myself that I can survive in this giant world, it would just be much more enjoyable near family.



Not to mention, I have all this time to navigate my way through Etsy to bring you these wonderful finds. Just click on the images to check out the item and their makers!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! The words the items....EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for remembering where your heart is! I'm from Indiana and moved to CA right after college. It's 5 years later and somedays I still miss it. :D

    Oh and I love maps too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you illustrated your post with the different items. Thanks so much for including my belt buckle! Good luck in your new city!!

    ReplyDelete