Thursday, March 4, 2010

I don’t want any pushing, and I don’t want any shoving. We’re gonna do this in an orderly manner.

You know how your best ideas seem to always come to you right before you got to sleep? Well that is how it is for me at least. Kind of reminds me of the Arcade Fire song No Cars go.

"Between the click of the light and the start of a dream". Such a great lyric!

Anyways, back to my point. I had an idea as I was going to bed last night. As stated in my previous posts, I am looking for some inspiration, something new, and I think I am going to give myself a "self imposed writing assignment" - homework I guess, you know because I miss it oh so much.

I am going to give it a go this weekend and see how it develops, if it seems like a promising task then I may make a new blog just for it, as it would be a continuing thing until I got sick of it. I can guarantee though that it will not begin until I have my computer back.

I am kind of excited about the idea so I hope I can make it happen.

On a side note- I am going to se the new Alice in Wonderland movie this weekend, looks pretty good! What are your plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment